Our Application Process
- Apply on our website for all playwork and volunteering roles
- If your application is successful you will receive an email from our HR team inviting you for a :-
Telephone interview if you have applied for a volunteer position.
Face-to-face interview if you have applied for a playworker position.
- You will then need to reply telling us when you will be free for your interview and we will confirm this with you via email.
- We will call to let you know whether or not your interview has been successful. If it is, you will be invited to our head office for an induction.
- You will receive an email confirmation with information on the date and time you have arranged to start.
- Short listing for interviews will be based solely on whether the candidate meets the essential criteria for each post. If you are concerned whether your qualification meets the criteria set, please contact us. If you are shortlisted we will contact you with a date for your interview.
- International Candidates must have a visa already in place before applying for a role
- Please send us your CV and the completed online form click here